Q: I think I am pregnant, and I don’t have insurance. What can I do now?

A: You can call to schedule an appointment to have a urine pregnancy test done. If positive, we will give you a “proof of pregnancy”, instructions for obtaining the wv medical card , and some basic information about pregnancy. Concerning your well being. Prenatal vitamins and iron will be offered free of charge.

Q: I operate a Food Service Establishment. How do I obtain a copy of the 2005 Food Code?

A: You may obtain a copy of the 2005 FDA Food Code directly from the FDA website.


Q: My children need shots for school, when can I get them?

A: Immunizations are given on Mondays from 9am-11am and 1pm-3pm. No appointment is needed.
For more information visit the Community Health Services page or phone the department at 304 564-3343.